Have you suffered an injury?
Are you worried about money or concerned about lost income?
Do you fear for the well being of a loved one?
We understand your feelings of isolation and frustration. For over 30 years, the Seitelman Law Firm has helped individuals just like you to recover compensation and settlements.
The Seitelman Law Firm is ready to fight by your side.
Call us today for a free consultation, and take the first step in recovering the compensation that you deserve.
Our Commitment to Our Clients:
- We will provide you with personal, thoughtful service.
- We will return your calls promptly.
- We will provide you with an honest evaluation of your case.
- We will work quickly to process your medical bills and lost income claim.
- We will aggressively pursue your case to win you the maximum compensation.
Call us today for a free consultation: (800) 581-1434.
Our Personal Approach
We treat every individual with dignity and respect and strive to apply our unique brand of personal, caring service to every client.
We understand the stress, anxiety and frustration which can result from an injury. We know how difficult it can be to remain hopeful when financial pressures are looming.
Let us apply our proven track record of success to your case. Your job is to recover from your injuries. Our job is to take on your legal struggles and to win you the compensation that you deserve.
Call today - our staff speaks the following languages:
- Spanish (Español)
- French (Francais)
- Creole (Haitian)
- Russian (Russkiy)
- Albanian (Shqip)
- Polish (Polski)
|Accidents||Medical Devices and Dangerous Drugs||New York City|
|Automobile and Transportation Accidents||Disability/Life Insurance Issues||Schools |
|Building||Fires & Explosions||Personal Injury |
|Bus/Subway/Train||Hospital & Nursing Homes||Professional Malpractice |
|Construction Accidents||Insurance||Sidewalk & Roadway |
|Defective Products||Medical Malpractice ||Workplace Accidents|
Recent updates from our blog
- "Getting a Recovery for Your Injuries from a Post Office Motor Vehicle Accident
- "New York’s High Court Rules in Favor of Injured Workers Despite an Unfavorable Workers’ Compensation Decision
- "Getting a Recovery for Motor Vehicle Injuries; The Court of Appeals Rules in Favor of Injured People “Serious Injury”
- "Getting a Recovery for Work Related Injuries; The Court of Appeals Rules in Favor of Injured Workers