Billy Ray James*Billy Ray James was a truck driver. He had a motor vehicle accident which injured his back and required had surgery.
Billy Ray's insurance company refused to pay benefits even though Billy Ray qualified for Social Security Disability. We had to bring suit, and the insurance company settled for $290,000 for a buy-out of the policy and past benefits.
The clients' names have been changed to protect client identity. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- John Tucci was struck by a police car while standing on the side of his disabled vehicle. The police blamed the entire accident on John.
- Sam James fell down a chimney. Although this sounds fantastic, Sam fell down an abandoned chimney while doing construction work on the roof of St. Francis College in Brooklyn.
- Winifred (“Winny”) Fields suffered terrible burns when she was trying to clean her kitchen. Winny was burned when using an insect fogger which exploded. Ironically, this product was called La Bomba.
- Rafi Mahmoud died in a motor vehicle accident on a visit to his native Pakistan.
- Susie James died when her automobile crashed on an upstate New York highway on a snowy night.
- Charlie Radcheck's disability insurer did not believe that Charlie's seizures would disable him as a car service driver.
- Kristin Bajaj lost her diamond engagement ring.